Sunday, February 23, 2014

Here I am, on the road again...

So, after nine months, countless hours of rehearsals, shows and studio work, I'm finally on the road for my first US tour with 28 North in support of our new record, "World On Fire". We're making our way to Des Moines, IA for our first show of the tour and we're making a few stops along the way. Last night's first stop, Las Vegas, NV. It was my first time in Sin City so Michael, Taylor and myself decided to go out on the strip, hit up a few bars and casinos and take in the sights. Although we only spent one night there, it is a beautiful city and I look forward to going back and playing a show there eventually.

Right now, we're off to Salt Lake City in Utah for our second stop along the way. We are all eagerly anticipating these shows and can't wait to play. Our new single "Call Me Up" is now spreading across the country like wildfire on FM radio so please, call your local radio stations and ask them to play it!!

I'll be posting more updates along the way and throughout the tour. Thanks for all your love and support. See you at a show soon.

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment